Click on the date to attend
The concept of Earned Schedule (ES) in Project Management is derived from the concept of Earned Value. But there are critical differences and nuances. In this webinar you will learn about Concepts And Techniques in Earned Schedule.
Key Points to be covered
- Earned Schedule (ES) is the fourth key metric of Earned Value Management (EVM) after Planned Value(PV), Earned Value(EV) & Actual Cost (AC).
- Webinar introduces ES as a measure of schedule performance in time units, unlike EVM which measures schedule performance in cost units.
- It provides conceptual understanding of ES, how to calculate and use it for schedule performance evaluation & forecasting.
Who Should Attend
- Practitioners of Earned Value Management (EVM)
- Anybody interested in EVM
- Project Management Professionals
- Project managers
- Project Management Consultants
- Quality Assurance
- People Monitoring CMMi