1. Collection of Personal Information
- “Personal Information” includes information that alone or when in combination with other information may be used to readily identify, contact, or locate you or a specific individual.
- Information You Provide to Us
Whizible may collect certain Personal Information when you send us a direct mail inquiry, an email or fill out the ‘contact us’ form on the Website or request a demo using the Website. Whizible may also collect Personal Information when you register to download documents from the Website, subscribe to newsletters, participate in seminars or webinars, or request information about Whizible or its offerings at tradeshows. Examples of such Personal Information include, but are not limited to, individual names, telephone numbers, email addresses, company name, person’s title, and other personally identifiable information.
- Accuracy of Information
Please make sure that any Personal Information you share with us is accurate and up to date information. If you are sharing any Personal Information on behalf of a third person, you should ensure that you are authorized to do so.
- Information Collected Through Cookies and Similar Technologies
Whizible may collect certain information automatically from visitors to its Website, including the IP address, time visited, pages viewed and related information. When you visit the Website, open emails from Whizible, use its apps or interact with its related tools, widgets or plug-ins, Whizible may collect certain information by automated means, such as through cookies, web beacons and web server logs. The information collected in this manner may include your IP address, unique device identifier, browser characteristics, domain and other system settings, search queries, device characteristics, operating system type, language preferences, referring URLs, actions taken on the Website, dates and times of visits to the Website.
- Mobile Applications
In order to properly provide information to you when you download and use our mobile applications, we automatically collect information on the type of device you use, operating system and version, and system and performance information. With your consent, we may send you push notifications from time-to-time in order to update you about any events or promotions that we may be running. If you no longer wish to receive these types of communications, you may turn them off at from the device you use to run our mobile application.
2. Uses of Personal Information
- Whizible may use your Personal Information to:
- Monitor the performance, and improve the quality of its Website, respond to requests about the Company and its business or offerings
- Provide information about/ marketing its present and/ or future offerings,
- Send newsletters
- Fulfill customer requests such as for providing a demo,
- Sending articles or documents requested,
- Assist you with technical difficulties that may arise in relation to your use and access of the Website,
- Manage its relationship with you, and for other business purposes and
- To comply with various legal and regulatory obligations.
- Whizible may also use the Personal Information collected to create aggregate anonymized data for any purpose including but not limited to research, analytics, and to improve its offerings.
- Whizible may use information collected through cookies, web beacons, pixels, web server logs and other automated means for purposes such as
- Customizing user visits to the Website,
- Delivering content tailored to users’ interests and the manner in which the users browse the Website, and
- Managing the Website and other aspects of its business.
- You can change your cookies settings in your browser, however, please note that without cookies you may not be able to use all of the features of the Website.
3. Sharing of Personal Information
- Whizible may also share your information with its third-party agents who may be acting on its behalf and pursuant to its instructions to assist in our business activities, including, e.g., providing notice of an upcoming webinar or tradeshow that may be of interest to the target audience, and providing customer service.
- Whizible may release your personal information if it is required to do so by law or court order, to enforce its rights under contract or law, or if it believes in good faith that such release is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of its company, customers, affiliates, or others. Whizible also may share or transfer information, including your personal information, in connection with the sale, transfer, acquisition, merger, acquisition, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, bankruptcy or other change of ownership or control by Whizible or any affiliated company (in each case, whether in whole or in part).
- Whizible sometimes partners with other companies in order to provide their services via a link on our Website, for example, job applications, social media links, and live chat. In those circumstances, the third-party partners will have access to the Personal Information you provide and Whizible does not have any control over how they use that information. In order to fully understand how your Personal Information is used by our partners, please carefully review their applicable privacy policies.
- Except as set forth herein, Whizible does not share your information with any third parties.
4. Use of Personal Information by Third Parties
- Whizible will require that all third parties acting on behalf of Whizible, and to which personal information is provided, give Whizible adequate contractual assurances that they will safeguard all such information in a manner consistent with this policy.
5. Advertising and Newsletters
- We will use your personal information to send you email or newsletters if you have signed-up to receive them. If you would like to discontinue receiving this information, you may update your email preferences by using the “unsubscribe” link found in emails we send to you, or at your member profile on our website, or by contacting us as described below.
6.Other Uses of Personal Information
7.Data Security and Retention
- Whizible uses reasonable methods to secure your Personal Information by a variety of methods, including restricting access to such information only to those people who have a legitimate need to know in order to discharge their job responsibilities on behalf of Whizible, securing access to the facility where the information is stored, and the use of technology and physical controls to secure the information. Whizible is required to disclose Personal Information in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements. If you have questions about the security of your Personal Information, please contact us as indicated in a section titled “Contact Information” below.
- We endeavor to only collect such Personal Information that is necessary for the purposes for which they are collected and to retain such information for no longer than is necessary for such purposes. The length of time Personal Information is retained, and criteria for determining that time, are dependent on the nature of the Personal Information and the purpose for which it was provided. Furthermore, we may retain your Personal Information for as long as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve any disputes and enforce our agreements with you.
- Subject to this section, we will try to delete your Personal Information upon reasonable written request for the same. Please note, however, that there might be latency in deleting Personal Information from our servers and backed-up versions might exist even after deletion. For more information on where and how long your personal data is stored, please contact us as indicated in a section titled “Contact Information” below.
8.Limitation of liability
- To the extent permissible under the law, we shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, data, information, or other intangible losses (even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages), arising out of use of your Personal Information.
- Personal information collected by Whizible may be stored and processed (at the discretion of Whizible) in your geographic region, in India or in other countries in which Whizible, or its service providers, maintain facilities or operations.
10.Governing law and Jurisdiction
- Any dispute arising, between you and Company, shall be governed by the laws of India and courts of law at Pune shall have exclusive jurisdiction over such disputes.
- Whizible may amend or modify this policy from time to time. If we make any material changes we will notify you by email at the address provided by you or by posting the amended or modified version on its website at http://www.whizible.com. This policy may also be changed, or limited, to comply with legal or regulatory requirements, or as otherwise allowed or required by law.
- Questions or comments about this policy, or concerns or complaints about possible violations, should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, or to:
Lifeline Systech Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Level 3 Mrugank Building Rajpath Maharashtra, Paud Rd, Shikshaknagar, Ramkrishna Paramhans Nagar, Kothrud, Pune-411038, Maharashtra or email@example.com